I’ve been nominated by http://seasonsgirl.wordpress.com/ for the Illuminating Blogger’s Award! It’s my first nomination…and I’m so excited and honored! Seasonsgirl’s blog has been an inspiration to me since I started my blog in July last year. Her posts are kind, gentle, and lovely…she honors God in all that she does! I feel warm and fuzzy…welcomed and loved…when I read her posts…you’ll love her blog, too!
So thank you Seasonsgirl for reading, liking, and commenting on my posts…and for the nomination for the Illuminating Blogger’s Award! I know we’d be great friends…if we ever meet in person…you could teach me all about your awesome life on a ranch!
I love all your photos, your life, your pets, and your animals!!
So now the rules for the Illuminating Blogger Award…
Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you (see above)
Say a few words of gratitude on your blog and follow the link (see above)
Share a few words about yourself and pass on the award to 5 other bloggers
Christian, Wife, Mother, Minister, Teacher, Drama Team Director, owner of a Crazy Siberian and a California King Snake…Italian from NJ living in FL with lots to say…who loves to serve the Lord with JOY, write-write-write, and take beautiful photos of God’s awesome scenery!!
Anything I do is a ministry to Jesus, so I pray you’re blessed by my blog…whether it’s a Scripture, my favorite contemporary Christian music, a kid’s Bible object lesson, teaching a life lesson, my photographs, or something humorous to get the outrageous JOY out of life that God meant for us to have!
I love sharing it all!!
Five Worthy Nominations For The Illuminating Blogger’s Award:
1. I love author Bella Grace’s blog, http://walkingonwaterwithgrace.org/ Founder of Walking On Water Ministries, Walking On Water, or WOW…a ministry built on faith, hope, trust, and more importantly LOVE.
She loves the Lord, she’s my sister in the Lord…I feel loved when I read her posts, and also when she comments on mine!
2. I love OverwhelmedByJoy, http://overwhelmedbyjoy.wordpress.com/about/ She’s a wife, mother, friend, and more…also a patient, who makes a conscious decision to choose joy, even though permanently disabled. She’s a caretaker for her mother. She chooses joy because this is the best option. Because the other option. . . is not an option.
She’s so inspirational, wise, and caring…I love her blog!
3. I love Adam J. Holland’s blog, http://unorthodoxepicure.com/ because he’s so opinionated, and makes me laugh, laugh, laugh every day…by making me think about everyday things in a funny way!
He doesn’t consider himself to be any quirkier than the next guy, but his family, friends and fellow bloggers disagree. He’s a chef, so his recipes are awesome! Check it out!
4. I love this new blog I just found…or maybe Kimmy found me! http://kimmyg01.wordpress.com/ Her blog includes spiritual topics that interest me…women’s ministry, Christianity, Christian living, and inspirational poetry…I’m lovin’ it!
5. I love http://becomingcliche.wordpress.com/about/ because she talks about teaching topics that interest me! She has a snake…and…ya gotta love her writing!!
She said, “Since my “About Me’ portion is getting more hits than my actual blog, I may as well not waste an opportunity. I am a snake-keeping, thrift-store loving mother of three. I work as an educator in a zoo and do a bit of free-lance writing. My pet peeves include wet clothing buried in the hamper and little popcorn kernels that get stuck in my teeth. Most days, I have the attention span of a gnat!” Check out her blog…you’ll have fun!!
I love all my blogging friends! Thanks so much for making this a joyful journey for me!! God Bless!!